6/12/2012

Winter Recap

Lyle Wilder here . . . So literally I could not sleep a wink last night, I am so excited for the Sourdough Fly-in and my brain was cranking away on all the good stuff of summer coming up. This is the first time I have been excited about summer coming. This past winter was the most fantastic winter I can remember. I enjoyed every bit of it so here are a few photos to remind us of how cold it was and how long the nights were. Enjoy!!
Fire works over Lake Clark for New Years!
Dad and I dropping a load of supplies at Island Lodge on upper Lake Clark to get Richard and Alison started for the year! That was an adventure be sure to ask about that one!!
The send off of the three mountain mommas on their ski expedition through the Chigmit Mountains:
Anna Burrows
Kristin Vantrease 
and 
Heidi Wilder
My very own mountain momma on a 40 below evening stroll through Port Alsworth!

No comments: